You may use cash or credit card to purchase guest meals at any location.
Student Guest Meals
- Students on Spider Unlimited and Spider Plus Unlmited get two guest meals per semester as part of their meal plan agreement. Guest meals expire at the end of each semester.
Guest Meals for Campus Departments and Organizations
- Campus departments and organizations with a departmental account number can use a guest card for the admission of guests at all Dining Services locations.
- Product purchases at 8:15 at Boatwright, Passport Cafe, Lou's Cafe, Tylers, The Cellar and ETC can also be paid for with a guest card for the purchase amount.
- Guest Cards must be completely filled out with the department's name, account number to be charged, and the name of the authorizing person.
- Also include the date on which the guest pass will be used, the type of meal or usage, and the user's name.
- Blank Guest Cards are available from the Dining Center's cashier station or by calling the office at (804) 289-8512.
If you have a group that would like dine at the Heilman Dining Center, a list of approved names and a properly filled out guest card can be dropped off at the Dining Center's office in advance. Please call the office at (804)289-8512 to make arrangements for groups of more than 10.