Summer Meal Plans 2017
All students living on campus between the end of the academic year and the official start of orientation week must participate in the appropriate summer meal plan. Meal plan eligibility is determined based on a student’s summer housing assignment. Please visit the student accounts site for fee information.
During the summer, there are a variety of dining locations on campus as well as Richmond on Broad Cafe at the downtown campus for your convenience. Residency levels on campus do vary based on academic related activities and operational hours may vary. Please visit: dining.richmond.edu/locations for up to date dining information.
Using Your University of Richmond Identification Card
Your University of Richmond identification card serves as the key to multiple services on campus.
- It is your meal card, debit card, student ID and provides access to your residence hall and room.
- Your student ID, meal plan and dining dollars are non-transferable.
- If your card lost or stolen go to the One Card Office for a replacement. A replacement cost of $25 can be charged to your student account.
- During the summer, the One Card office operates from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- After hours or on weekends, go to the UR Police Department dispatch office for a temporary ID that will act as your temporary meal and access card until the One Card office opens. Temporary cards must be returned to the One Card office within one week or a $25 fee will be assessed to the student's account.
- Summer meal plans are automatically charged as part of your room and board fees and based on your housing contract.
- For plans with weekly meals, the meal week runs from breakfast following your day of arrival through dinner on your departure day.
- Cost and billing information can be found by visiting the student accounts site.
- While some groups are billed for the weeks of their stay, others are billed by academic term. However, for all plans with dining dollars, your dining dollars will be available in total from the start of your meal plan eligibility and will expire at the end of your departure date.
- Summer Dining Dollars roll over from summer term to consecutive summer term of the same year. They do not roll over to fall.
For questions regarding meal plans, please contact Dining Services at 804-289-8512 or email@example.com