Summer Dining Policies
- Dining Dollars will be allotted in total for the number of days of scheduled residency. Meals are allotted weekly, Monday-Sunday.
- Students are responsible for budgeting their own meals and Dining Dollars to ensure full value.
- Unused meals are non-refundable and expire at the end of your summer school term or summer campus residency. Unused Dining Dollars roll over from summer term to consecutive summer term of the same year. They do not roll over to the fall.
- Prepackaged meals are available when there is a authorized class conflict and must be maintained under refrigeration. Please contact the Heilman Dining Center at least 48 hours in advance at 804-289-8512.
- Credit for missed meals is not issued for campus absences unless the absence is required as part of an academic program and is limited to 50 percent of the meal’s value. Approval and documentation is required and arrangements must be made by calling 804-289-8512 at least 3 days in advance.
- Plans for academic terms are a set rate and are non-refundable.
- Meal plans are priced to support the operation of all food venues and a portion of each meal plan goes to administrative support.
- Room and board rates are calculated by the week for the duration of the student’s occupancy.
- No housing or meal credit will be issued for absences, late arrivals or early departures.
For questions regarding meal plans, please contact Dining Services at 804-289-8512 or email@example.com