Professionals committed to nourishing a global community.
Are you sick and need a meal replacement? Click here for more information.
The Cellar Last day to dine-in is Friday December 9. Cellar to go available December 10-12, 5:00pm-11:30pm. Specials for this week: Andouille Sausage Poppers, Chicken Parmesan Pasta and try the holiday flavors of Nightingale ice cream sandwiches.
At Eight Fifteen at Boatwright Try Peppermint Mocha, Chestnut Praline Latte & Caramel Brulee Latte. Flatbreads served after 8pm: Margherita Flatbread, Chipotle Pulled Pork Flatbread
ETC Last-minute holiday gifts! ETC has them all. We’ve got holiday candies and Starbucks coffee variety packs, Richmond Spider M&Ms in cute piggy banks, and all of your necessary comfort foods to get you through exam week.
At the Heilman Dining Center Exam Snacks all week. At lunch try Funnel Cake Sundaes on Monday, Fruit & Cheese Tuesday & Hot Beverages Wednesday. At dinner Thursday is Sushi.
Lou's specials for this week: Chicken Torta Sandwich and try with Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Passport Cafe specials: Chicken Sofrita and Lentil Soup with a baguette. Godiva Truffles in gift boxes on sale just in time for holiday gift giving.
- Image 01
8:15 @ Boatwright
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
Richmond on Broad Café
Retail Dining Locations
UR's Dining Services has won a grand prize from the National Association of College and University Food Services for residential dining and catering, is ranked in the top 50 best dining experiences by College Rank, and is also ranked in the top 100 nationwide for best campus food with an "A" grade by Niche. Check out our chefs' culinary chops at eight dining locations across campus, ranging from all-you-care-to-eat to late-night grab-and-go options.
News and Events via Twitter
- Dinner tonight is spiced up with sushi. Vegetarian options available https://t.co/f6wHOPw81U
- Get your Godiva treats from Passport! Use your remaining dining dollars to get a gift for someone (or yourself)
- Tofu Italienne, roasted red pepper linguini, French onion soup at HDC for a hearty meal. Don't forget the WING BAR https://t.co/yRELN8Wuyv
- Passport Specials are chicken sofrito and lentil soup w baguette the hearty vegetarian soup can be vegan if you le… https://t.co/7lB9XlSidB
- Last week's special (Chicken Torta) so popular, Lou's bringing it back Get ur fave Roasted Red Pepper Gouda before… https://t.co/i5WYOgqRye
- You're welcome to the Hot Beverage Station at HDC It's a part of the secret to success during exam week https://t.co/F3FMdsvFN5
- “You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.” Try the turkey veggie soup (> 300 calories) & the vegan split pea… https://t.co/ieafcwwQ0g
- Tyler's Exam Week Snacks: popcorn shrimp chili cheese fries chicken parm 'wich all day brekkie mac&cheese choc chip cookies
- Don't miss fruit & cheese exam snacks at lunch today in the HDC https://t.co/TfIGLKN2A5
- I don't know about you, but when I see "stuffed tomatoes" and "chicken parm", I head straight to HDC for dinner. Me… https://t.co/er5028PbJ2
- sweet & sour spare ribs, portabella mushroom, sizzling salad for lunch at HDC!
- Fruit & Cheese at HDC! because fruit & cheese is always a great idea https://t.co/TRT2f6GDzV
- “Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” grasshopper pie, mocha pecan torte, jersey dirt, butterscotch cookies, Bavarian bread at HDC
- for dinner at HDC, grab some seafood fry, grilled yellow squash, broccoli, and coconut cream cake
- bourbon chicken at HDC, anyone? smoky roasted potatoes? french green beans? gluten free choc cake? https://t.co/vwZ6HAaWcQ
- vegan kale kamut w tofurkey at HDC kale is one of the healthiest veggies (and it's delish) -detox -anti inflammator… https://t.co/Eemd6BucGT
- make your week a lil easier to get thru w FUNNEL CAKE ICE CREAM SUNDAE swirly fried with a soft serve = diamond https://t.co/UJuoElv74Z
- midnight munchies is a food lover's paradise. come for the yummy snacks, stay for the fun dancing/performances TONIGHT~
- Exam Specials at HDC Midnight Munchies = Sun Funnel Cake Ice Cream Sundae = Mon Fruit&Cheese = Tue Hot Beverage = W… https://t.co/2PoeSKp27R
- Have a happy Sunday from HDC: crab spinach frittata sunflower and vegetable polenta (vegan & vegetarian) grilled z… https://t.co/Yh6Pw7rtid
UR Heard Feedback Program
We Want Your Feedback!
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a concern, question, or idea for improvement at one of our locations. Please let us know about your experience at any of the Dining Services locations.
You may also ask a question of the dietician.
Dining services annually conducts a customer survey, but this form is a great way to send your feedback during the year.