Professionals committed to nourishing a global community.
Are you sick and need a meal replacement? Click here for more information.
At the Heilman Dining Center try the Shellfish Station on Hemispheres Thursday at Dinner
Tyler's February monthly specials: A favorite, Sriracha Salmon Bowl and a Traditional Greek Salad. The weekly special is Hawaiian BBQ.
Passport Cafe: Specials this week are Leg of Lamb Gyros and try Stuffed Poblano Peppers served with a Cashew Cream Sauce
At Lou's: Specials this week include special: Sriracha Chicken Dip, Boatwright Beach Wrap and the Black Bean, Avocado, and Corn Salad Side
8:15 at Boatwright Cafe For a limited time only enjoy a Raspberry Bon Bon Mocha and the Tuxedo Mocha. Flatbreads this week: Chicken Bacon Pesto and Spicy Three Cheese Pesto served nightly after 8pm.
The Cellar: Special this week: Seasoned Beef Tacos and Spicy Turkey Bacon Melt
ETC-Everything Convenience Store, Dang those chips are good! Try Dang Chips in three flavors. Need supplies for a spring break road trip? Let us know what you need so we can stock it for you! The Dean's Den is open Sunday-Thursday, 8pm-1am
Planning for Spring Break already? Dining Services operation calendar is at the bottom of this page or click here.
- Image 01
8:15 @ Boatwright
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
Richmond on Broad Café
Retail Dining Locations
UR's Dining Services has won a grand prize from the National Association of College and University Food Services for residential dining and catering, is ranked in the top 50 best dining experiences by College Rank, and is also ranked in the top 100 nationwide for best campus food with an "A" grade by Niche. Check out our chefs' culinary chops at eight dining locations across campus, ranging from all-you-care-to-eat to late-night grab-and-go options.
News and Events via Twitter
- Thu, Mar 2 @ 9pm, Cellar EDISON performs! guitarist is formerly of The Lumineers alternative folk-pop, harmonization, Capella style FREE
- Food is fuel 🔥 --- don't waste it Treat yourself to roasted turkey, herb stuffing, smashed sweet potatoes, and wheatberries w kale
- Cellar's spicy turkey bacon melt w creamy guac = no-brainer Even the grilled multi grain bread is abs heavenly! Fi… https://t.co/8ORoG7zgLG
- Dang specializes in global inspired, vegan friendly, healthy snacks. onion, sticky rice, original, and sriracha fla… https://t.co/ncCoSrOd5M
- Lamb Gyros, served in a warm pita with Passport Cafe's special tzatziki sauce. Lowkey one of the best bites I've ha… https://t.co/6yGiFtgnYB
- Battenburg cake is made of light sponge cake pieces. True classic for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with vegan shepher… https://t.co/62XUIEfUkd
- breathe in Lou's healthy eats breathe out negativity 🌾 Namaste 🌿 Get da sriracha chicken dip for ur next gatherin… https://t.co/1sbwft7TS1
- Sustainable fish 🐟 Mexican taco soup 🌮 Greek salad 🇬🇷 Poke station 👈🏼
- Everyone knows Lou's is the hookup. They have a classic throwback! The Boatwright Beach Wrap is made w chicken, bac… https://t.co/Xn63x4GW8K
- Maya's pick for cool snacks at ETC https://t.co/40m0sECSPG
- Passport's vegan stuffed peppers 🌶 w cashew cream will knock your socks off. gluten-friendly ! Served Mon-Fri fro… https://t.co/xYpF3C6TJg
- Hug it and get surprises- the Coke Hug Me machine is in the lobby of HDC until 2pm today. https://t.co/ZRllCPh4HL
- At HDC today at lunch- Coke Hug Me Machine- hug it and get surprises and Pick your cereals for next year! https://t.co/0byYrEwlyT
- Vegan meatball Vegetarian chicken nugget Mac&Cheese Sliced beets Baked chicken Smashed red potatoes 😂 HDC you treat us too good
- Spring eats- Passport's Burrata Plate- Burrata over mixed greens, seasonal vegetables, olives, basil pesto(no nuts)… https://t.co/0K303jUBhz
- Oh my buddha. I didn't know there was such thing as a machine you hug for freebies. Come to HDC tomorrow to snag so… https://t.co/rqbPPKYh50
- 8:15 is known for their drinks. Did you know they also serve AMAZING flatbreads? This week, try chicken bacon pest… https://t.co/pTyMOQGEHp
- Tonight, HDC features carved flank steak. Did you know that great carving makes a difference in tenderness and appe… https://t.co/alvH5YoXS0
- Yummy sugar snap peas Kale steamed to perfection Roasted butternut squash Vegetarian meatloaf 🍃 🌿 🌱 https://t.co/zW4jYmDzTB
- Lou's black bean, avocado & corn salad side is literally how I survive Mondays https://t.co/kZEFz0tCAQ
UR Heard Feedback Program
We Want Your Feedback!
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a concern, question, or idea for improvement at one of our locations. Please let us know about your experience at any of the Dining Services locations.
You may also ask a question of the dietician.
Dining services annually conducts a customer survey, but this form is a great way to send your feedback during the year.