Professionals committed to nourishing a global community.
Are you sick and need a meal replacement? Click here for more information.
NEED BOXES for packing- check the lobby of HDC or in front of ETC
At the Heilman Dining Center Exam specials all week-3ft subs Monday lunch, Fruit & Cheese Tuesday Lunch, SUSHI Wednesday dinner, Soul Ice Thursday lunch
Tyler's Exam Slam starts this week with Chicken Parm on the menu, Breakfast selections all day, new smoothie. Monthly specials: Asian Fusion Salad, Chicken Cobb Wrap and a Tiki Colada Smoothie.
Passport Cafe: Featuring Spanish Chicken served over rice and a vegan Panzanella Salad
At Lou's: This week specials: Italian Veggie Sub, Red Pepper Dip and Baked Apples- Closes after Friday until next August.
8:15 at Boatwright Cafe Now featuring Coconut Milk for your latte, frapuccino or iced coffee. After 8pm: Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread and Vegan Pesto Flatbread
The Cellar: Dine-in is closed but take out is available through Wednesday 5pm-11:30pm. Cellar closes for the summer after Wednesday until August.
ETC-Everything Convenience Store, Dining dollars will expire at the end of this semester. Stock up for post exam road trips with coke products, snacks, water, chips and salsa.
Dean's Den at Whitehurst- Closes after Wednesday April 26 until August. Stock up and use up those Dining Dollars.
Planning for the Summer already? Dining Services operation calendar is at the bottom of this page or click here.
- Image 01
8:15 @ Boatwright
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
Richmond on Broad Café
Retail Dining Locations
UR's Dining Services has won a grand prize from the National Association of College and University Food Services for residential dining and catering, is ranked in the top 50 best dining experiences by College Rank, and is also ranked in the top 100 nationwide for best campus food with an "A" grade by Niche. Check out our chefs' culinary chops at eight dining locations across campus, ranging from all-you-care-to-eat to late-night grab-and-go options.
News and Events via Twitter
- The Cellar and Dean's Den at Whitehurst are closed for the summer (as of Wed, 4/26)
- Passport's Panzanella Salad is beautiful Marinated olives & artichoke hearts. Silky dressing. Fresh basils. Say hel… https://t.co/o3kVW9iZVj
- The powerful flavors of paprika and thyme give the chicken a lovely Spanish twist at Passport Serves over rice (gl… https://t.co/BoTaypVDA5
- Give your ice the coffee it deserves. For some, coffee is the foundation of a food pyramid. Passport's Iced Red E… https://t.co/9w5JHMiq0P
- Study w a delicious cup of Iced Americano & a shot of white mocha syrup at 8:15. Sweet, super caffeinated, just wh… https://t.co/RHAcuKkxGt
- Back by popular demand: chicken bacon ranch flatbread AND vegan pesto flatbread at 8:15 Try not to fight over da la… https://t.co/2jAMYW1HyJ
- BOXES. boxes. lots of boxes. stop by in front of ETC to grab some to pack your room. stop inside for just about everything u need 4 beach wk
- Cellar open Monday April 24-Wednesday April 26 Take out only, 5pm-11:30pm https://t.co/7zmOpNFOK3
- Last week of Lou's! Make a run for the Italian Veggie, Baked Apples, and Red Pepper Dip. Good luck studying. Don'… https://t.co/oWkCRy2cGW
- Tue | lunch | fruit & cheese Wed | dinner | sushi Thu | lunch | soul ice HDC MAKES EXAM WEEK BETTA https://t.co/IvznkHLJJs
- Cellar open Monday April 24-Wednesday April 26 Take out only, 5pm-11:30pm https://t.co/o8kgCqbpU2
- Usu start the exam week w high expectations 4 my health & hygiene. But HDC makes it easy to eat well lunch on monday is 3' Subs & Chips
- Dean's Den open from 8pm to 1am from Sunday to Wednesday. Come by to say goodbye for the summer! And have a goodbuy! https://t.co/lwNwypmGSp
- I had no idea that mint is a traditional accompaniment to lamb, DID YOU? tonight, try it mixed w lemon zest & garl… https://t.co/34AASuLRsF
- Did you know that healthy eating affects your brain as well as your body? Midnight munchies is tonight! Get HYPED https://t.co/WgsbjUwvV9
- Last night to dine in at the Cellar is Sunday April 23. Cellar to go available through Wednesday April 26 5pm-11pm.
- tell me what you want what you really really wanna a crab spinach frittata? come thru to HDC for sunday brunch :) https://t.co/hWx37j79UJ
- Cellar encourages you to eat less meat for Earth Day Week Try the pesto & garlic hummus (w pita chips) & wild rice… https://t.co/77G4MRuQqH
- HDC new hours: Sat, 4/29
- WTF: where's the food It's at Tyler's! Earth burger made w grilled portabella mushroom & parmesan cheese only today! Vegan version too
UR Heard Feedback Program
We Want Your Feedback!
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a concern, question, or idea for improvement at one of our locations. Please let us know about your experience at any of the Dining Services locations.
You may also ask a question of the dietician.
Dining services annually conducts a customer survey, but this form is a great way to send your feedback during the year.