The University expects that all students and employees conduct themselves in a pleasant and considerate manner for the benefit of everyone using Dining Services facilities. Working for Dining Services, purchasing a meal plan, or purchasing food or beverages is considered a statement of willingness to comply with our conduct expectations. A brief but not inclusive listing of unacceptable behavior includes:
- Profanity, intoxication, or attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or illegal substances into any Dining Services location.
- The unauthorized removal or misuse of food, service-ware, or Dining Services' property from the any Dining Services location. Dining Services reserves the right to assess charges or fines for the unauthorized removal of equipment, food, or service-ware.
- Failing to pay or process your One Card appropriately for meals or purchases.
- Excessively loud, abusive, or disorderly behavior.
- Failure to present an ID upon request.
- Damaging University property.
Individuals infringing upon the rights of others by failing to comply with these policies may have their dining privileges revoked without refund and may be referred to the appropriate dean, department head, or the director of dining services for further action. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.