Purchase or Change a Meal Plan

Students will select meal plans after they make a housing selection. In Star Rez, once you have completed the room selection application follow the next prompt to select your meal plan. Students living in a residence hall must make a selection to complete the process.

  • Once a selection has been made, students may make one additional change by contacting the One Card Office before June for the fall semester and prior to mid-December for the spring semester.
  • Students must meet the eligibility requirements for the change they select based on housing assignments. See the eligibility chart.
  • Request for changes between plans after the above dates must be made prior to the Add/Drop date and may incur a late change fee if granted.
  • If a student makes a meal plan change after the student's account is paid in full, any resulting credit will be applied to their Spider Card account in lieu of a refund.
  • Click here for the meal plan change form

Housing Changes

If a student moves off campus during the course of the semester, they may only change or cancel their meal plan for the current semester under the circumstances noted below. It is the student's responsibility to notify the Housing and One Card Office if they wish to change or cancel their housing and meal plan. The housing change must be approved and finalized by the Housing Office before requesting a meal plan change.

Meal plan changes are permitted only under the following circumstances:

  1. A vacancy becomes available in University Forest or Gateway Village Apartments and is offered to the student by the Office of Undergraduate Student Housing.
  2. If a student is granted permission by the Office of Undergraduate Student Housing to move off campus and have housing fees waived due to health reasons or other special circumstances.
  3. The Executive Director of Campus Dining approves the change.